Well, on second thought, never mind…
The banner photograph shows the town of Britannia Beach, BC, Canada, where I grew up. It's home. But I don't live there anymore.
britbeach / at / yahoo dot ca
You just might find what you’re looking for right here.
This blog is best consumed with a glass of wine and often a grain of salt. Take a random look:
Humour and Germany now tied in tag cloud competition
Pages to leaf through:
Have your say. The comments box is always open.
|ian in hamburg on Howe Sound Sea to Sky and Vanc…|
|irishberliner on Howe Sound Sea to Sky and Vanc…|
|susanLBcanada on Grinding it out with a grain…|
|ian in hamburg on my bike split in half in the m…|
|Anonymous on my bike split in half in the m…|
This blog has been visited
- 506,285 times.
Nine out of 10 dentists recommend flossing with the following posts:
- ipod mini discovery stuns archaeologists
- 10 things you can do with 3gb of free space on wordpress.com
- Snowdrops and crocuses, heralds of spring
- For the love of a dog in a cold city
- Notes on skating on the Alster, Hamburg
- An open letter to British Airways
- Hamburg construction site to be a world-class landmark
- Back on the mountain bike again and it feels great
- A funny thing happened on the way to Bremen
- That little girl down there, she's like a madwoman!
A few reasons why I sometimes get homesick