Well, on second thought, never mind…
The banner photograph shows the town of Britannia Beach, BC, Canada, where I grew up. It's home. But I don't live there anymore.
britbeach / at / yahoo dot ca
You just might find what you’re looking for right here.
This blog is best consumed with a glass of wine and often a grain of salt. Take a random look:
Humour and Germany now tied in tag cloud competition
Pages to leaf through:
Have your say. The comments box is always open.
|ian in hamburg on I’m staying Canadian: an…|
|Mike Cummins on I’m staying Canadian: an…|
|ian in hamburg on Howe Sound Sea to Sky and Vanc…|
|irishberliner on Howe Sound Sea to Sky and Vanc…|
|susanLBcanada on Grinding it out with a grain…|
This blog has been visited
- 520,176 times.
Nine out of 10 dentists recommend flossing with the following posts:
- Halloween trick or treat gets an update
- 10 things you can do with 3gb of free space on wordpress.com
- So nice to see you after all these years
- An open letter to British Airways
- Europe's largest-circulation newspaper runs photo of naked 13-year-old
- ipod mini discovery stuns archaeologists
- Camel toe, erect rock penis and the valley of love
- This boy is bushed
- How to make a new bicycle look too crappy to steal
- How we nearly tripped over a headless snake that had swallowed a dog whole
A few reasons why I sometimes get homesick