Well, on second thought, never mind…
The banner photograph shows the town of Britannia Beach, BC, Canada, where I grew up. It's home. But I don't live there anymore.
britbeach / at / yahoo dot ca
You just might find what you’re looking for right here.
This blog is best consumed with a glass of wine and often a grain of salt. Take a random look:
Humour and Germany now tied in tag cloud competition
Pages to leaf through:
Have your say. The comments box is always open.
|Sophie Choi on Waterskiing and wakeboarding w…|
|timethief on Howe Sound Sea to Sky and Vanc…|
|shoreacres on Howe Sound Sea to Sky and Vanc…|
|ian in hamburg on Howe Sound Sea to Sky and Vanc…|
|Debbie Richmond on Howe Sound Sea to Sky and Vanc…|
This blog has been visited
- 499,815 times.
Nine out of 10 dentists recommend flossing with the following posts:
- 10 things I learned about skating in Holland
- So nice to see you after all these years
- Queen Elizabeth Foundation email scam reply
- A funny thing happened on the way to Bremen
- One-legged man in Bucharest
- Angela Merkel guarantees Muslim kids will not get separate sex sports
- Is it legal in Germany to shower nude in front of the window for all to see?
- How to make a new bicycle look too crappy to steal
- On playing chess with Hitler and the misunderstandings of language
- How to keep a bike thief at bay, if only for a while
A few reasons why I sometimes get homesick