My way of saying it’s time for this blog to have a snooze. Commenters, please tap lightly. :-)
The banner photograph shows the town of Britannia Beach, BC, Canada, where I grew up. It's home. But I don't live there anymore.
britbeach / at / yahoo dot ca
You just might find what you’re looking for right here.
This blog is best consumed with a glass of wine and often a grain of salt. Take a random look:
Humour and Germany now tied in tag cloud competition
Pages to leaf through:
Have your say. The comments box is always open.
|ian in hamburg on I’m staying Canadian: an…|
|Mike Cummins on I’m staying Canadian: an…|
|ian in hamburg on Howe Sound Sea to Sky and Vanc…|
|irishberliner on Howe Sound Sea to Sky and Vanc…|
|susanLBcanada on Grinding it out with a grain…|
This blog has been visited
- 517,107 times.
Nine out of 10 dentists recommend flossing with the following posts:
- So nice to see you after all these years
- 10 things you can do with 3gb of free space on wordpress.com
- How to make a new bicycle look too crappy to steal
- Part 4 on Turkey: The Blue Mosque smells like cheesy feet.
- We all get to play the terrorist on the security theatre stage
- Open letter to Lufthansa and Air Canada
- Camel toe, erect rock penis and the valley of love
- Finally picked up a new mountain bike
- How to keep a bike thief at bay, if only for a while
- Learning English the Calvin and Hobbes way
A few reasons why I sometimes get homesick