I’m also going to be on the road for a while…
The banner photograph shows the town of Britannia Beach, BC, Canada, where I grew up. It's home. But I don't live there anymore.
britbeach / at / yahoo dot ca
You just might find what you’re looking for right here.
This blog is best consumed with a glass of wine and often a grain of salt. Take a random look:
Humour and Germany now tied in tag cloud competition
Pages to leaf through:
Have your say. The comments box is always open.
|ian in hamburg on I’m staying Canadian: an…|
|Mike Cummins on I’m staying Canadian: an…|
|ian in hamburg on Howe Sound Sea to Sky and Vanc…|
|irishberliner on Howe Sound Sea to Sky and Vanc…|
|susanLBcanada on Grinding it out with a grain…|
This blog has been visited
- 516,393 times.
Nine out of 10 dentists recommend flossing with the following posts:
- So nice to see you after all these years
- Paris day 2: watch the gang of thieves in action
- How to make a new bicycle look too crappy to steal
- 10 things you can do with 3gb of free space on wordpress.com
- Various needlepoint projects
- Finally, a couple days of skiing
- Cigarettes are junk food, too
- The best of German TV news bloopers: a daily treat before Christmas.
- On playing chess with Hitler and the misunderstandings of language
- Part 9: Despite Disneyfication, Cappadocia is still worth it
A few reasons why I sometimes get homesick