I’m also going to be on the road for a while…
The banner photograph shows the town of Britannia Beach, BC, Canada, where I grew up. It's home. But I don't live there anymore.
britbeach / at / yahoo dot ca
You just might find what you’re looking for right here.
This blog is best consumed with a glass of wine and often a grain of salt. Take a random look:
Humour and Germany now tied in tag cloud competition
Pages to leaf through:
Have your say. The comments box is always open.
|Sophie Choi on Waterskiing and wakeboarding w…|
|timethief on Howe Sound Sea to Sky and Vanc…|
|shoreacres on Howe Sound Sea to Sky and Vanc…|
|ian in hamburg on Howe Sound Sea to Sky and Vanc…|
|Debbie Richmond on Howe Sound Sea to Sky and Vanc…|
This blog has been visited
- 499,914 times.
Nine out of 10 dentists recommend flossing with the following posts:
- 10 things I learned about skating in Holland
- Waterskiing and wakeboarding without a boat
- Queen Elizabeth Foundation email scam reply
- A funny thing happened on the way to Bremen
- North American Expat Germany survival guide: the pancake edition.
- How we nearly tripped over a headless snake that had swallowed a dog whole
- So nice to see you after all these years
- A month in South Africa and Lesotho
- How to make a new bicycle look too crappy to steal
- Learning English the Calvin and Hobbes way
A few reasons why I sometimes get homesick