It was beautiful to watch, but today’s a new day, Obama says bin Laden’s dead, and I’ve got work to do.
The banner photograph shows the town of Britannia Beach, BC, Canada, where I grew up. It's home. But I don't live there anymore.
britbeach / at / yahoo dot ca
You just might find what you’re looking for right here.
This blog is best consumed with a glass of wine and often a grain of salt. Take a random look:
Humour and Germany now tied in tag cloud competition
Pages to leaf through:
Have your say. The comments box is always open.
|ian in hamburg on Howe Sound Sea to Sky and Vanc…|
|irishberliner on Howe Sound Sea to Sky and Vanc…|
|susanLBcanada on Grinding it out with a grain…|
|ian in hamburg on my bike split in half in the m…|
|Anonymous on my bike split in half in the m…|
This blog has been visited
- 508,803 times.
Nine out of 10 dentists recommend flossing with the following posts:
- Lanny Anders: The Advice Column
- Open letter to Lufthansa and Air Canada
- 10 things you can do with 3gb of free space on wordpress.com
- Cigarettes are junk food, too
- How to make a new bicycle look too crappy to steal
- So nice to see you after all these years
- Backtracking to Istanbul and Cappadocia, Turkey
- Various needlepoint projects
- ipod mini discovery stuns archaeologists
- Letter to my friend about Turkey - Part 6
A few reasons why I sometimes get homesick