It was beautiful to watch, but today’s a new day, Obama says bin Laden’s dead, and I’ve got work to do.
The banner photograph shows the town of Britannia Beach, BC, Canada, where I grew up. It's home. But I don't live there anymore.
britbeach / at / yahoo dot ca
You just might find what you’re looking for right here.
This blog is best consumed with a glass of wine and often a grain of salt. Take a random look:
Humour and Germany now tied in tag cloud competition
Pages to leaf through:
Have your say. The comments box is always open.
|Sophie Choi on Waterskiing and wakeboarding w…|
|timethief on Howe Sound Sea to Sky and Vanc…|
|shoreacres on Howe Sound Sea to Sky and Vanc…|
|ian in hamburg on Howe Sound Sea to Sky and Vanc…|
|Debbie Richmond on Howe Sound Sea to Sky and Vanc…|
This blog has been visited
- 500,260 times.
Nine out of 10 dentists recommend flossing with the following posts:
- Vancouver: the most beautiful city in the world
- 10 things I learned about skating in Holland
- A month in South Africa and Lesotho
- Is it legal in Germany to shower nude in front of the window for all to see?
- How we stumbled into a Washington Capitals NHL hockey game
- So nice to see you after all these years
- Paris day 2: watch the gang of thieves in action
- 10 things you can do with 3gb of free space on wordpress.com
- Apples from Deutsche Telekom: the great bait-and-switch
- Part 9: Despite Disneyfication, Cappadocia is still worth it
A few reasons why I sometimes get homesick