It was beautiful to watch, but today’s a new day, Obama says bin Laden’s dead, and I’ve got work to do.
The banner photograph shows the town of Britannia Beach, BC, Canada, where I grew up. It's home. But I don't live there anymore.
britbeach / at / yahoo dot ca
You just might find what you’re looking for right here.
This blog is best consumed with a glass of wine and often a grain of salt. Take a random look:
Humour and Germany now tied in tag cloud competition
Pages to leaf through:
Have your say. The comments box is always open.
|ian in hamburg on I’m staying Canadian: an…|
|Mike Cummins on I’m staying Canadian: an…|
|ian in hamburg on Howe Sound Sea to Sky and Vanc…|
|irishberliner on Howe Sound Sea to Sky and Vanc…|
|susanLBcanada on Grinding it out with a grain…|
This blog has been visited
- 520,598 times.
Nine out of 10 dentists recommend flossing with the following posts:
- 10 things you can do with 3gb of free space on wordpress.com
- Lanny Anders: The Advice Column
- So nice to see you after all these years
- Open letter to Lufthansa and Air Canada
- A month in South Africa and Lesotho
- Do you suffer from Social Media Avoidance Disorder?
- How we nearly tripped over a headless snake that had swallowed a dog whole
- Camel toe, erect rock penis and the valley of love
- North American Expat Germany survival guide: the pancake edition.
- Part 9: Despite Disneyfication, Cappadocia is still worth it
A few reasons why I sometimes get homesick