I couldn’t agree more:
The banner photograph shows the town of Britannia Beach, BC, Canada, where I grew up. It's home. But I don't live there anymore.
britbeach / at / yahoo dot ca
You just might find what you’re looking for right here.
This blog is best consumed with a glass of wine and often a grain of salt. Take a random look:
Humour and Germany now tied in tag cloud competition
Pages to leaf through:
Have your say. The comments box is always open.
|Sophie Choi on Waterskiing and wakeboarding w…|
|timethief on Howe Sound Sea to Sky and Vanc…|
|shoreacres on Howe Sound Sea to Sky and Vanc…|
|ian in hamburg on Howe Sound Sea to Sky and Vanc…|
|Debbie Richmond on Howe Sound Sea to Sky and Vanc…|
This blog has been visited
- 499,815 times.
Nine out of 10 dentists recommend flossing with the following posts:
- So nice to see you after all these years
- 10 things I learned about skating in Holland
- Queen Elizabeth Foundation email scam reply
- A funny thing happened on the way to Bremen
- Germanised Canadian in reverse culture shock
- Vaginal cream chocolate bar. Yum.
- One-legged man in Bucharest
- Part 9: Despite Disneyfication, Cappadocia is still worth it
- An open letter to British Airways
- Not bad for her first tournament
A few reasons why I sometimes get homesick