I couldn’t agree more:
The banner photograph shows the town of Britannia Beach, BC, Canada, where I grew up. It's home. But I don't live there anymore.
britbeach / at / yahoo dot ca
You just might find what you’re looking for right here.
This blog is best consumed with a glass of wine and often a grain of salt. Take a random look:
Humour and Germany now tied in tag cloud competition
Pages to leaf through:
Have your say. The comments box is always open.
|ian in hamburg on 10 things I learned about skat…|
|C on 10 things I learned about skat…|
|ian in hamburg on I’m staying Canadian: an…|
|Mike Cummins on I’m staying Canadian: an…|
|ian in hamburg on Howe Sound Sea to Sky and Vanc…|
This blog has been visited
- 522,561 times.
Nine out of 10 dentists recommend flossing with the following posts:
- Lanny Anders: The Advice Column
- 10 things you can do with 3gb of free space on wordpress.com
- Is it legal in Germany to shower nude in front of the window for all to see?
- 10 things I learned about skating in Holland
- Camel toe, erect rock penis and the valley of love
- ipod mini discovery stuns archaeologists
- Apples from Deutsche Telekom: the great bait-and-switch
- Waiting for Godot's idiot tax refund.
- We all get to play the terrorist on the security theatre stage
- Talking about pictures of naked girls in a newspaper
A few reasons why I sometimes get homesick