Well, on second thought, never mind…
The banner photograph shows the town of Britannia Beach, BC, Canada, where I grew up. It's home. But I don't live there anymore.
britbeach / at / yahoo dot ca
You just might find what you’re looking for right here.
This blog is best consumed with a glass of wine and often a grain of salt. Take a random look:
Humour and Germany now tied in tag cloud competition
Pages to leaf through:
Have your say. The comments box is always open.
|ian in hamburg on I kissed a cod and I liked…|
|Vanessa on I kissed a cod and I liked…|
|ian in hamburg on 10 things I learned about skat…|
|C on 10 things I learned about skat…|
|ian in hamburg on I’m staying Canadian: an…|
This blog has been visited
- 529,865 times.
Nine out of 10 dentists recommend flossing with the following posts:
- So nice to see you after all these years
- 10 things you can do with 3gb of free space on wordpress.com
- How to make a new bicycle look too crappy to steal
- Former US Attorney general Ashcroft has heart attack in Hamburg
- Open letter to Lufthansa and Air Canada
- North American Expat Germany survival guide: the pancake edition.
- 10 things I learned about skating in Holland
- Various needlepoint projects
- Paris day 2: watch the gang of thieves in action
- Is it legal in Germany to shower nude in front of the window for all to see?
A few reasons why I sometimes get homesick