My way of saying it’s time for this blog to have a snooze. Commenters, please tap lightly.🙂
The banner photograph shows the town of Britannia Beach, BC, Canada, where I grew up. It's home. But I don't live there anymore.
britbeach / at / yahoo dot ca
You just might find what you’re looking for right here.
This blog is best consumed with a glass of wine and often a grain of salt. Take a random look:
Humour and Germany now tied in tag cloud competition
Pages to leaf through:
Have your say. The comments box is always open.
|ian in hamburg on I kissed a cod and I liked…|
|Vanessa on I kissed a cod and I liked…|
|ian in hamburg on 10 things I learned about skat…|
|C on 10 things I learned about skat…|
|ian in hamburg on I’m staying Canadian: an…|
This blog has been visited
- 559,491 times.
Nine out of 10 dentists recommend flossing with the following posts:
- So nice to see you after all these years
- 10 things you can do with 3gb of free space on wordpress.com
- 10 things I learned about skating in Holland
- An open letter to British Airways
- Halloween trick or treat gets an update
- Europe's largest-circulation newspaper runs photo of naked 13-year-old
- Why buy new? How to boost that old ipod mini for under 50 bucks
- A furnace of hot yellow in the beech forest
- Finally, a couple days of skiing
- How we nearly tripped over a headless snake that had swallowed a dog whole
A few reasons why I sometimes get homesick