My way of saying it’s time for this blog to have a snooze. Commenters, please tap lightly.
The banner photograph shows the town of Britannia Beach, BC, Canada, where I grew up. It's home. But I don't live there anymore.
britbeach / at / yahoo dot ca
You just might find what you’re looking for right here.
This blog is best consumed with a glass of wine and often a grain of salt. Take a random look:
Humour and Germany now tied in tag cloud competition
Pages to leaf through:
Have your say. The comments box is always open.
|ian in hamburg on I kissed a cod and I liked…|
|Vanessa on I kissed a cod and I liked…|
|ian in hamburg on 10 things I learned about skat…|
|C on 10 things I learned about skat…|
|ian in hamburg on I’m staying Canadian: an…|
This blog has been visited
- 552,725 times.
Nine out of 10 dentists recommend flossing with the following posts:
- 10 things you can do with 3gb of free space on wordpress.com
- So nice to see you after all these years
- Remember the bike we made look too crappy to steal? It got stolen.
- Lanny Anders: The Advice Column
- Passive-aggressive note to a bicycle thief
- An open letter to British Airways
- How to make a new bicycle look too crappy to steal
- On playing chess with Hitler and the misunderstandings of language
- How to keep a bike thief at bay, if only for a while
- How to make a strawberry pyramid
A few reasons why I sometimes get homesick