I’m also going to be on the road for a while…
The banner photograph shows the town of Britannia Beach, BC, Canada, where I grew up. It's home. But I don't live there anymore.
britbeach / at / yahoo dot ca
You just might find what you’re looking for right here.
This blog is best consumed with a glass of wine and often a grain of salt. Take a random look:
Humour and Germany now tied in tag cloud competition
Pages to leaf through:
Have your say. The comments box is always open.
|ian in hamburg on I kissed a cod and I liked…|
|Vanessa on I kissed a cod and I liked…|
|ian in hamburg on 10 things I learned about skat…|
|C on 10 things I learned about skat…|
|ian in hamburg on I’m staying Canadian: an…|
This blog has been visited
- 538,510 times.
Nine out of 10 dentists recommend flossing with the following posts:
- So nice to see you after all these years
- 10 things you can do with 3gb of free space on wordpress.com
- So close, so far apart
- Open letter to Lufthansa and Air Canada
- North American Expat Germany survival guide: the pancake edition.
- How to make a new bicycle look too crappy to steal
- A furnace of hot yellow in the beech forest
- my bike split in half in the middle of the street
- Vancouver, Montreal, Hong Kong, Hamburg
- Camel toe, erect rock penis and the valley of love
A few reasons why I sometimes get homesick