I’m also going to be on the road for a while…
The banner photograph shows the town of Britannia Beach, BC, Canada, where I grew up. It's home. But I don't live there anymore.
britbeach / at / yahoo dot ca
You just might find what you’re looking for right here.
This blog is best consumed with a glass of wine and often a grain of salt. Take a random look:
Humour and Germany now tied in tag cloud competition
Pages to leaf through:
Have your say. The comments box is always open.
|ian in hamburg on 10 things I learned about skat…|
|C on 10 things I learned about skat…|
|ian in hamburg on I’m staying Canadian: an…|
|Mike Cummins on I’m staying Canadian: an…|
|ian in hamburg on Howe Sound Sea to Sky and Vanc…|
This blog has been visited
- 528,329 times.
Nine out of 10 dentists recommend flossing with the following posts:
- So nice to see you after all these years
- 10 things I learned about skating in Holland
- Lanny Anders: The Advice Column
- Snowdrops and crocuses, heralds of spring
- An open letter to British Airways
- Open letter to Lufthansa and Air Canada
- Former US Attorney general Ashcroft has heart attack in Hamburg
- Hamburg Spring Derby: more than just horses jumping around
- 2008 Blog Year in review
- Sleepwalking through Turkey: Was I even there? Part 3 of a series
A few reasons why I sometimes get homesick